We all know that weddings are about a husband and wife coming together to become one, but do you know what makes this day even sweeter (besides the cake and other delicious desserts)? Your BFF! Your bestie! Your partner in crime! At MakRabbitt Photography, it's our job to not only capture the precious moments between the bride and groom, but to capture those extra precious moments between best friends.
Your bestie is there to:
1. Help you get dressed (this includes all of the embarrassing parts of getting dressed- ladies, I'm talking to you!)
2. Take very serious formal pictures with you:
3. To make sure you're well hydrated:
4. To keep you in line, just in case you step out:
5. To take those silly, but much needed photos (thank you, Pinterest):
6. To execute the scary speeches:
7. and last but not least- just to be there for you:
Stay tuned for my blog tomorrow when I write about the other kind of bestie on your big day. I'm referring to the hairy kind of besties- the furry ones! No, i'm not talking about your really hairy friends, I'm talking about fur babies!